KUDOS International Membership
Word Kudos Global Group
We are pleased to have Pioneer Accountants – Bannaga and Al Theyab join our ever-expanding global network.
Kudos International is one of the world’s largest auditing and advisory firms spanning the Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Clients of Pioneer Accountants, as a member of the global Kudos group, will benefit from the expertise available in member firms located around the world. Kudos member companies have a common vision to provide quality services to their clients, support them and help them grow and develop their business both locally and internationally.
Pioneer Accountants – Bannagaand Al Theyab is a sophisticated, ambitious and reputable company, and we always look forward to working with them.
Word Kudos Global Group
Kudos International Group represents a network of professional offices around the world, with a wide range of offices in several countries around the world.
Kudos Group International is registered as a limited liability company under UK Companies Act and has its main office in London.
For more information about the global Kudos Group, you can visit its website on the Internet, www.kudos.com.
Dr. Abdelgadir Bannaga
Holds a fellowship of chartered accountants from England.
He holds a PhD from the University of Bath, England.
He holds a three-year banking diploma with distinction.
He worked for four years in an international bank, then moved to work as a financial manager for an industrial company in the United Kingdom. He moved to work with Price Waterhouse Co. In both the State of Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, he has contributed to the privatization of some Saudi banks.
In 1977, she obtained a license to practice the accounting and auditing profession in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in the same year she obtained membership in Arthur Young Co. Which is considered one of the eight largest companies at that time (1977-1990 AD).
It obtained KPMG membership in the year 1994 AD and was the main partner and founder, and this relationship continued until the year 2007 AD.
In the year 2007 AD, the establishment of a joint professional company, which in the year 2009 AD became a member of the global RSM, which ranks sixth in the world and fifth in the United States of America. This relationship continued until October 2021 AD.
In March 2022, the Pioneer Accountants Company (a mixed limited liability company), which became a member of the international Kudos Group, is the main partner and founder.
Former member of the Examinations Committee of the Saudi Organization for Auditors and Accountants.
Former Vice-Chairman of the Standards Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions.
He has published several articles in many magazines and has published a book on the review of Islamic banks.
He gave a series of lectures specialized in standards, internal auditing, corporate governance and various other topics.
Khalid Al Theyab
CPA /MBA/ SOCPA
He obtained a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales, Cardiff, UK in 2003.
He obtained the Fellowship of Certified Public Accountants from the United States of America (CPA), Colorado State, in January 1995.
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – New York, April 1995.
He obtained a fellowship from the Saudi Organization for Auditors and Accountants (SOCPA) in December 2008.
Over 32 years of experience in banking, credit, auditing and accounting operations, working with:
The Saudi British Bank (SABB).
Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF).
Deloitte Accounting Firm Houston office in the United States of America.
Practicing the auditing and accounting profession in practice since 2014 AD, he has provided various types of auditing, tax and consulting services to various clients.
Pioneer Accountants – Bannaga and Al Theyab Certified Public Accountants and Auditors is a Saudi mixed professional company, established in accordance with the provisions of the Professional Companies Law and its implementing regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide professional services in the fields of auditing and auditing, financial advice, and advice in the field of zakat and income tax, and we pay special care and great attention Professional standards and correct behavior in providing our services.
Our company is currently considered one of the high-quality companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the field of auditing, zakat, tax and advisory services. Its history goes through the following stages:
• From 1977G to 1990G, she was a member of the Arthur Young International Group, one of the eight largest accounting and professional services firms in the world at that time.
• From 1994 to 2007, it was a member of KPMG International, one of the four largest accounting and professional services firms in the world.
• From 2009 to 2021, it was a member of RSM International, one of the ten largest accounting and professional services firms in the world.
• In the year 2022 AD, the company obtained the global membership of Kudos, and it is one of the leading professional companies in the field of professional services.
Throughout this period, Dr. Abdelkader Bannaga was the main partner and responsible for the technical aspects and quality of performance.
This company is headed by a group of partners and professionals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with professional academic qualifications and practical experience spanning more than 20 years that are rarely available in others. Our cadres have diverse and appropriate experiences covering all sectors of the economy, and they also enjoy deep knowledge in the fields of commercial banks, Islamic banks, industry, trade, and other service fields. They have previously advised sectors with sophisticated activities and operations, backed by the global Kudos Group resources.
The Excellence Department was established in the auditing of Islamic banks accounts, which includes rare experiences and keep up in this field. They witnessed and participated in the activities that contributed to the establishment of the infrastructure for banks and financial institutions, and they participated in the preparation of accounting standards for Islamic banks and financial institutions.
We assure that we provide the best services to our customers, including the following: –
• Fast, reliable and high quality consulting services.
• Deep and broad experience across a range of business sectors.
• Broad coverage with direct access to Kudos Group’s global experts.
• Direct and continuous communication with partners and senior employees.
- Be recognized as business advisors
- Provide quality work
- Be recognized as a firm with integrity and of good reputation
- Become an employer of choice
- Providing our customers with high quality services that meet their business needs and support them in achieving their goals.
- Continuously develop our market profile and position ourselves across Saudi Arabia as business advisors
- Drive accelerated delivery of high quality solutions through the collaborative support of Kudos International
- Actively recruit and retain excellent people and provide them with a stimulating environment to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Provide the firm with sustainable growth.